Bay boats are great for fishing enthusiasts who want to enjoy the versatility and comfort of a spacious vessel. Bay boats are designed to handle both shallow and deep waters, making them ideal for exploring different fishing spots. Bay boats also have plenty of storage space, rod holders, livewells, and other features that make fishing more convenient and fun. Bay boats are great for family outings, as they can accommodate several passengers and offer a smooth ride. Bay boats are great for anyone who loves the water and wants to experience the thrill of fishing in style.
Best Bay Boat Marine Light Bar
One of the best bay boat light bars you can install is the Aurora 20 Inch Marine light bar. This marine light bar light bar pushes out 17,120 lumens and comes equipped with a combination beam pattern.
This bay boat light comes equipped with both flood and spot optics that creates the popular combination beam pattern. So when you hit the switch, you will unleash an ultra bright light that goes both far and wide.
Features of the Bay Boat LED Lights
- Osram 5-watt LED Chips
- GE Lexan Lens - This Scratch and UV resistant lens is 300 times stronger than glass.
- High Quality 6063 Aluminum housing
- Deutsch Waterproof connector
- 316 Stainless Steel Screws
- IP69 Rated Housing
- Includes Deluxe Wiring Harness
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- Military Breather - Allows this light bar to rapidly adjust to its surroundings to prevent unwanted moisture build up.
Bay Boat Light Bar Specifications
- Amp Draw: 7.3 Amps
- Dimensions: 21.5" x 3.5" x 3.3"
- Beam Type: Combination
- Lumens: 17,240 Lumens Combined
- Beam Distance: 3,478 Feet
- Ingress Rating: IP69
- LED Count: 20
- Overall Height When Mounted: 4.2 Inches
Dimensions of the Bay Boat LED Light Bar
What comes with the Bay Boat Light Bar
- One 20" Marine Light Bar with Female Deutsch Connector
- Two Aluminum Mounts
- Two Rubber Mounting Gaskets
- One Deluxe Wiring Harness - The Aurora wiring harness consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation.
Bay Boat Light Bar Wiring Harness
Included with this product is a full wiring harness which consist of the following:
- Light Switch: CE Compliant 3 Pin Rocker switch encompassed in a water-proof housing. A red power indicator light will illuminate when the light is on, which is bright enough to be seen during the day but dim enough so it will not cause a distraction when the light bar is powered on at night.
- Relay: 4 pin water resistant relay is rated for 12 volts and 40 amps. The relay also includes a heavy-duty mount allowing for multiple mounting locations.
- In-Line Fuse: Industry standard blade-type fuse encased in a water-resistant
Wire: Is wrapped in extra thick thermoplastic insulation. The terminal ends are soldered and insulated in heat shrink tubing to prevent contamination from foreign materials. A rugged PVC encases the wires for a very professional looking installation.
- Wiring Lengths: Aurora provides you with a total of 16 feet of wiring.
- From the relay, you will have eight feet of wiring to the LED Light bar, four feet of wiring to the on/off switch, and four feet of wiring to the battery.
- Deutsch Connectors: The Deutsch connector has a thermoplastic housing design that is sealed to the elements with its signature integrated latch. The integrated latch wedges the terminal pins together in order to create an impenetrable seal eliminating the likelihood of moisture intrusion.
Terminal Ends: To ensure a seamless connection to your vehicle’s battery, the positive and negative battery terminal cables are equipped with soldered ring terminals covered with heat shrink tubing.
Bay Boat Light Bar Mounts
Why buy this set-up for your Bay Boat
Why put lights on a bay boat? That's a great question! Bay boats are versatile vessels that can be used for fishing, cruising, or just enjoying the water. But when the sun goes down, you don't have to pack up and go home. You can extend your fun and adventure by installing some lights on your bay boat. Here are some of the benefits of having lights on your bay boat:
Safety: Lights can help you see and be seen by other boaters at night. You can avoid collisions, navigate obstacles, and signal for help if needed. Lights can also help you spot any hazards or wildlife in the water, such as rocks, logs, or alligators.
Aesthetics: Lights can enhance the look and feel of your bay boat. You can choose lights that match your boat's color scheme, or create a custom effect with different colors and modes. Lights can also make your boat stand out from the crowd and impress your friends and family.
As you can see, there are many reasons to put lights on a bay boat. Whether you want to improve your safety, fishing, or aesthetics, lights can make a big difference in your boating experience. So don't let the darkness stop you from having fun on the water. Get some lights for your bay boat today!
Bay Boat Light Installed
Still have questions about which is the best LED lights for your Bay boat?
Feel free to reach out to us by any of the methods listed below:
Online Chat: Click the Chat button to be connected with a representative.