The Century Center Console is a great fishing vessel and according to Century Boats, this boat can be best described as "Hardcore Fishing Meets Luxury and comfort". And when looking at the customers reviews of this boat, it seems to be true. One of customers loves to take Century boat out to fish but he was lacking in the night time illumination department so he came to Off Brand for help.
Century Center Console Boat Marine Light Bar
After listening to our customers needs we decided that an Aurora 30 Inch curved marine light bar would best fit his needs.
Our most popular boat light bar by far, the Aurora Marine light bar is a powerful and reliable light bar. This marine grade light bar features USA made, Cree LED chips that produces a night slicing 25,680 lumens.
This durable Century Center Console light bar also features:
- GE Lexan Lens - This Scratch and UV resistant lens is 300 times stronger than glass
- Stainless Steel Screws - Are inserted every 1.5 inches to seal this boat light bar giving it an IP69 Ingress rating.
- Military Breather - Allows this light bar to rapidly adjust to its surroundings to prevent unwanted moisture build up.
Century Boat Light Bar Technical Specs
Fish when you want to fish with these spec's
- Ultra Bright 25,680 Lumens.
- Beam Distance of 4,593 feet.
- No radar interference with its specially engineered PCBA.
- Dupont White Paint coats the marine light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
Century Boat Light Bar Mounts
The Aurora Marine light bar comes with two aluminum mounts powder coated white to match the boat light bar. The other feature of the marine mounts is that they allow for a full, 360 degree rotation which means aiming the light bar is fast and simple.
Why do you need a Light Bar for your Century Center Console
Getting out in the early morning can be unsafe when you have limited lighting on your boat. By installing this Aurora 30 Inch Marine light bar you will be able to effortlessly spot the channel makers.
What comes with this Century Center Console Light Bar
- One Aurora 30" Curved Marine Light Bar
- Two Mounts
- Two Rubber Gaskets
- One Deluxe Wiring Harness - consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation.
Century Center Console Boat Light Bar Installation
Installing the marine light bar on your boat is pretty straightforward and can be done in a couple of hours.
Wiring the Century Center Console Boat light bar
- Using the provided wiring harness
- Connect the power and ground to the battery or your auxiliary fuse panel.
- Run the boat light bar wiring harness from the battery to the future light bar mounting location in manner that does not cause a tripping hazard.
Mounting the Century Center console boat light bar
- Drill mounting bolt holes into the boats T-top.
- Fasten the provided mounts to the boat LED light bar.
- Mount the light bar to the T-Top of the Center Console
Final Marine Light Bar Installation steps
The final step in getting your Century Center Console Boats light bar installed is plugging in the connector from the boat wiring harness to the marine light bar.
Marine Light bar installed on Century Center Console Boat
Get this Century Center Console Marine light bar Today
Still have questions about which is the best marine light Bar for your Century Console boat?
Feel free to reach out to us by any of the methods listed below:
Online Chat: Click the Chat button to be connected with a representative..