Row-Crop tractors are popular because they can perform a number of tasks ranging from plowing to cultivating crops. These all season tractors can be operated any time of the year or any time of the day. Because of their all day run time most users find their factory lights to not be adequate to complete their nighttime task. One of our local farmers has a Fendt 411 and came to us for lights to help him with his early morning task.
The Fendt tractor is not a Row Crop Tractor that you will see a lot here in the United States but it is a quality built German made machine that won't buckle under the hard work of farming. Our customers favorite feature of his Fendt 411 tractor was its power to weight ratio which aids him in completing various farming task.
Best Row-Crop Tractor Lighting
The Aurora 3 Inch Diffused Pod kit is a popular LED tractor light choice because of its unique beam pattern.
These light pods are equipped with a diffuser lens that produces a softer light which gives the illusion of the light surrounding the obstacle as opposed to other beams which shine directly onto the obstacle which can create a glare.
This pattern is produced by having a diffuser over the lens which scatters the light to create a softer light. This produces a pattern of approximately 100 degrees wide, with no defined edge.
The Aurora 3" Diffused pod kit LED lights are equipped with a Diffusion Beam which is powered by four,10 watt OSRAM LED's that pump out 3,880 lumens.
What comes with this Row Crop Tractor LED Light
- Two LED Pod Lights with Female Deutsch Connectors
- Two Mounts
- One Deluxe Wiring Harness - The Aurora wiring harness consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation.
Row Crop Tractor LED light Wiring Harness
Included with this product is a full wiring harness which consist of the following:
- Light Switch: CE Compliant 3 Pin Rocker switch encompassed in a water-proof cover. A red power indicator light will illuminate when the light is on, which is bright enough to be seen during the day, but dim enough so it will not cause a distraction when the light bar is powered on on at night.
- Relay: 4 pin water resistant relay is rated for 12 volts and 40 amps. The relay also includes a heavy-duty mount allowing for multiple mounting locations.
- In-Line Fuse: Industry standard blade-type fuse encased in a water-resistant housing.
- Wire: Is wrapped in extra thick thermoplastic insulation. The terminal ends are soldered and insulated in heat shrink tubing to prevent contamination from foreign materials. A rugged PVC encases the wires for a very professional looking installation.
- Wiring Lengths: Aurora provides you with a total of 16 feet of wiring.
- From the relay, you will have eight feet of wiring to the LED Light bar, four feet of wiring to the on/off switch, and four feet of wiring to the battery.
- Deutsch Connectors: The Deutsch connector has a thermoplastic housing design that is sealed to the elements with its signature integrated latch. The integrated latch wedges the terminal pins together in order to create an impenetrable seal eliminating the likelihood of moisture intrusion.
- Terminal Ends: To ensure a seamless connection to your vehicle’s battery, the positive and negative battery terminal cables are equipped with soldered ring terminals covered with heat shrink tubing.
Wiring your Row Crop Tractor LED Light
Because all of our Farm Tractor LED lights come with its own wiring harness, installing this LED light can be done in a matter of hours.
- Simply connect one end of the harness to your battery to obtain power and ground
- Route the Aurora light bar wires in a manner that will keep it from getting snagged.
- Mount the provided waterproof light bar switch that makes it easy to switch it on and off.
- Plug in the light bar and hit the switch
- Before hitting the fields, now would be a good time to properly aim the LED light.
Why buy this Row Crop Tractor light
These LED lights are a great addition to any Row Crop Tractor as you aren’t always farming in the middle of the day, you can be operating your farm tractor in the evening or in the early morning hours.
Protect your investment – Your farm equipment isn’t handed to you, you worked hard for it. Adding these Aurora lights to your tractor will allow you to perform your duties in low level lighting safely.
What if you don’t have a brand-new tractor? Even if you have an older tractor these lights are a great upgrade. These LED tractor lights have a very low amp draw so you don’t have to worry about power consumption as you would with other cheaper LED tractor lights.
Feature and Benefits of LED Tractor Lights
- Stainless steel Screws - Inserted every 1.5 inches to ensure an impenetrable seal.
- IP69 Ingress Rating: The IP69 rated housing is constructed of high quality 6063 aluminum.
- Military Breather: Prevents unwanted moisture from building up in the light bar.
- Full Wiring Harness: That consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation.
- Deutsch Waterproof Connector: World renowned waterproof connectors keep your investment safe from water intrusions.
- Beam Distance: 82 Feet
- Lumens: 3,880 lumens (Combined)
- Amp Draw: 4.2 Amps (Combined)
- Beam Pattern: Diffused Beam Pattern
- Number of LED's: 4 (Per Pod)
- LED Type: Osram 10 Watt
Diffused Light pod Installed on 2001 Fendt 411
Still have questions about which is the best LED lights for your Farm Tractor?
Feel free to reach out to us by any of the methods listed below:
Online Chat: Click the Chat button to be connected with a representative.