This newly designed in America Aurora light bar, features a new slim design that results in a 30% reduction in size and a 20% weight reduction.
This Aurora 6 inch light bar is manufactured with twelve, 5-Watt OSRAM LED chips that are internationally recognized as brightest and most efficient LED chips on the market.
Features and Benefits:
- Super Bright 5,700 Lumens
- Combination Beam pattern that has a Spot beam and Flood beam pattern in one
- Efficient 1.5 Amp Draw
- Ingress rating of IP69
- 12, Five-Watt OSRAM LED's
- Ready to go Bundle Includes the following
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Deluxe wiring harness - Inline Waterproof Fuse, Relay Deutsch Connectors
This product is great headlight replacement or LED headlight addition to any ATV's, motorcycles and side by sides. When purchased in pairs this product becomes a great addition to cars and trucks.
Select our free shipping option and take advantage of our same day shipping for in-stock items.
Whats in the Box?
One Aurora 6 Inch Light bar with Female Deutsch Connector
Two Dual Row Light Bar Mounts
One Deluxe Wiring Harness that consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light
Mounting Bolts plus Allen Key
LED LIGHT BAR EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- To prevent unwanted wind noise Wind Reducers are equipped to ensure a quiet experience during high speed travel.
- All LED light bars are equipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- The LED Light Bar is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
LED LIGHT BAR INTERIOR
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vehicle.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
LED LIGHT BAR TESTING
LED Light Bar Technical Specifications
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Housing color: Black
- Aurora ALO-6-P4E4J, Aurora ALO 6 P4E4J
We are just as impatient as you are, so we strive to get the product packaged, out the door and into your hands as fast as possible.
Shipping is 100% free on all US orders! Unlike others, there is no minimum to buy, we want your business.
All items are packaged and shipped out the same day when the order is placed before 2PM EST Monday-Friday.
Our commitment to you is providing clear and concise communication throughout your buying experience. You will receive a total of three e-mails or text messages from us
- Initial order confirmation.
- Email confirming that the product has been shipped and will include the tracking number.
- Lastly, you will receive an email informing you that the product has been delivered.
We utilizes UPS who naturally offers the fastest and most economical shipping methods. All items ship out of our Allentown Pennsylvania warehouse and typically arrive in 1 to 5 days depending on where you are located.
You can use the map below to determine your estimated shipping delivery date.
For International Orders
International orders do not qualify for free shipping. If you are located outside of the United States and wish to get a shipping quote just add the item to your cart and then you will see your available shipping options.
You can also contact us via online chat or e-mail our support team at email@example.com.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Aurora light bars are covered by a Limited Lifetime warranty that protects you against any manufacturer defects that may occur to the light bar when used under normal conditions.
A manufacturer defect can be best described as an imperfection or flaw that occurred during the manfacturing process that prevents the product from operating as intended.
What is not covered is physical abuse.
If you encounter an issue email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 484-513-7746 to start the claim process. We will need your first and last name, address, date of purchase, phone number, product purchased and the reason for your return.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.