Get ready to hit the trail while saving some money with this Aurora Scene light kit for your Jeep Wrangler JK.
This kit contains two Aurora 3 Inch LED light cubes producing a total of 3,880 lumens using 40 watts.
The IP69 rating guarantees the product is 100% sealed to foreign contaminants. Fueling these powerful LED lights are four, 10 watt Cree LED's that are equipped with a wide angle scene beam pattern that emits the lights at remarkable 120°.
This kit includes includes the following :
- Two Aurora Cubed lights with a scene beam pattern.
- Two Jeep Wrangler Lower Windshield Mounts with hardware
- Wiring Harness that includes switch, in line fuse, and all wiring needed for a professional installation.
Order your kit today and take advantage of our free shipping option.
Technical Specifications for Cubed Lights:
- Size: 3 Inch
- Beam Type: 120° Wide Angle Scene Beam
- Light Pattern 120 Degrees
- Dimensions: 3.2" x 3.3" x 3.0"
- # of LED's: 4
- # of LED Rows: 2
- LED Light Type: Cree XML 10 Watt
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Wattage: 40 Watts
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Amp Draw: 2.1 Amos
- Lumens: 1,940 Lumens ( Per Light)
- IP Rating: IP69
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Housing color: Black
- Overall Height when mounted: 3.9"
- Aurora Part # ALO-2-E12T
- Aurora Part # ALO 2 E12T
Technical Specifications for Mounts:
- Product includes two mounts and rubber gaskets that mount to your jeeps front lower windshield.
- Each solid steel mount is equipped with a 12mm mounting hole
- The mount dimensions are 3.5" x 3.2"
Applications: 2007-2016 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler
We are just as impatient as you are, so we strive to get the product packaged, out the door and into your hands as fast as possible.
Shipping is 100% free on all US orders! Unlike others, there is no minimum to buy, we want your business.
All items are packaged and shipped out the same day when the order is placed before 2PM EST Monday-Friday.
Our commitment to you is providing clear and concise communication throughout your buying experience. You will receive a total of three e-mails or text messages from us
- Initial order confirmation.
- Email confirming that the product has been shipped and will include the tracking number.
- Lastly, you will receive an email informing you that the product has been delivered.
We utilizes UPS who naturally offers the fastest and most economical shipping methods. All items ship out of our Allentown Pennsylvania warehouse and typically arrive in 1 to 5 days depending on where you are located.
You can use the map below to determine your estimated shipping delivery date.
For International Orders
International orders do not qualify for free shipping. If you are located outside of the United States and wish to get a shipping quote just add the item to your cart and then you will see your available shipping options.
You can also contact us via online chat or e-mail our support team at email@example.com.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Aurora light bars are covered by a Limited Lifetime warranty that protects you against any manufacturer defects that may occur to the light bar when used under normal conditions.
A manufacturer defect can be best described as an imperfection or flaw that occurred during the manfacturing process that prevents the product from operating as intended.
What is not covered is physical abuse.
If you encounter an issue email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 484-513-7746 to start the claim process. We will need your first and last name, address, date of purchase, phone number, product purchased and the reason for your return.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.