The LEXBERN yellow beam light bar is a new, designed in America light bar that features a new slim design that results in a 30% size reduction and a 20% weight reduction. While these new slim series light bars are slimmer than other light bars they still pack a punch.
This yellow beam 20 inch light bar is manufactured with forty, 5-Watt OSRAM LED chips that are internationally recognized as brightest and most efficient LED chips on the market.
Off Road Yellow Beam Light Bar Beam Pattern
This yellow beam light bar comes equipped with both flood and spot optics that creates the popular combination beam pattern. So when you hit the switch, you will unleash an ultra bright light that goes both far and wide.
Yellow LED Light Bar Features:
- Super Bright 17,136 Lumens
- Includes deluxe light bar wiring harness
- Easily aim and adjust this off road LED light with our Versatile Bracket.
- Fueled by Osram powerful LED's that produce a vivid yellow LED light beam.
- Housing is fortified with an IP69 rated, 6063 aluminum housing.
- High quality LEDs emit super bright yellow light
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Combination Beam pattern
- Ingress rating of IP69
Ready to go Bundle Includes the following
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Deluxe wiring harness - Inline Waterproof Fuse, Relay Deutsch Connectors
Why you need a Yellow beam off road Light bar:
- Frequently drive in snow or foggy conditions
- Yellow LED Fog lights
- Operating SXS off road
- Yellow LED Driving lights
- Just want to stand out from the crowd
What's in the box
One LEXBERN Gold Series 20 Inch Single Row Light bar with Female Deutsch Connector
Two Stainless Steel Light Bar Mounts
Two Rear Mount Light Bar Mounts
One Deluxe Wiring Harness that consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation
Stainless Steel mounting hardware
Installing Yellow LED Light Bar
Easily install this light bar with the included wiring harness we take the guess work out of your installation. Once you have the Yellow LED light bar mounted all you have to do is run one end of the wiring harness to the battery and the other end to the light bar.
Yellow LED Light Bar Specifications:
- Lumens: 17,136
- Color Temperature: 4000k
- Number of LEDs: 40
- Amp draw: 7.6 amp
- Beam Pattern: Yellow Beam with combination beam pattern
- Beam Distance: 1,702 feet
- Lux: 1Lux @519m
YELLOW BEAM OFF ROAD LIGHT BAR EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- To prevent unwanted wind noise Wind Reducers are equipped to ensure a quiet experience during high speed travel.
- All yellow beam off road light bars Equipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- The yellow beam LED Light Bar is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
YELLOW BEAM OFF ROAD LIGHT BAR INTERIOR
All LEXBERN yellow beam off road Light Bars are manufactured to allow for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vehicle.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
YELLOW BEAM OFF ROAD LIGHT BAR TESTING
- Salt & Fog Testing: A highly corrosive testing measure involving a high saline environment. The purpose of this test is to allow the yellow beam LED Light Bar to retain its coating from salt spayed on the roads in the winter seasons which also means the product can withstand sea water.
- Lens Impact Test: A 17-ounce iron Ball is dropped onto the glass from a height of 40 inches to mimic the impact of a rock or other foreign debris coming into contact with the LED light.
- Vibration Test: Ensures the yellow beam off road Light bar is stable enough to remain on the vehicle during extreme driving conditions like trail riding, off roading, rock climbing, etc.
- UV Test: The yellow beam off road LED Light Bar is placed in a special UV emitting machine for two days which simulates an environment equal to 5 years of direct UV lighting exposure.
- Temperature Test: The LED light bar undergoes both extreme high and low temperature conditions to make ensure the housing will not discolor.
We are just as impatient as you are, so we strive to get the product packaged, out the door and into your hands as fast as possible.
Shipping is 100% free on all US orders! Unlike others, there is no minimum to buy, we want your business.
All items are packaged and shipped out the same day when the order is placed before 2PM EST Monday-Friday.
Our commitment to you is providing clear and concise communication throughout your buying experience. You will receive a total of three e-mails or text messages from us
- Initial order confirmation.
- Email confirming that the product has been shipped and will include the tracking number.
- Lastly, you will receive an email informing you that the product has been delivered.
We utilizes UPS who naturally offers the fastest and most economical shipping methods. All items ship out of our Allentown Pennsylvania warehouse and typically arrive in 1 to 5 days depending on where you are located.
You can use the map below to determine your estimated shipping delivery date.
For International Orders
International orders do not qualify for free shipping. If you are located outside of the United States and wish to get a shipping quote just add the item to your cart and then you will see your available shipping options.
You can also contact us via online chat or e-mail our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Aurora light bars are covered by a Limited Lifetime warranty that protects you against any manufacturer defects that may occur to the light bar when used under normal conditions.
A manufacturer defect can be best described as an imperfection or flaw that occurred during the manfacturing process that prevents the product from operating as intended.
What is not covered is physical abuse.
If you encounter an issue email email@example.com or call our office at 484-513-7746 to start the claim process. We will need your first and last name, address, date of purchase, phone number, product purchased and the reason for your return.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.