The Nissan Xterra is rugged SUV that was introduced in 1999 and became an instant hit here in the United States. This body on frame vehicle was the first Nissan to be designed and manufactured in America which helped it gain acceptance in the off-road community that was heavily dominated by the Jeep Wrangler. The Second generation of the Xterra received a face lift, and a Pro-4X trim package that included a Rockford Fosgate sound system and a rear locker. Sadly, in 2015 the Nissan Xterra was discontinued but it’s still a popular choice for off road enthusiast.
Our customer Cory loves to take his Xterra to Ocala National Forest, Withlacoochee State forest and other off-road spots in Florida. With the amount of time spent off the pavement he wanted to add LED ditch lights to his Nissan Xterra to help guide him down those dark forest trails at night.
Nissan Xterra Ditch Lights
The Aurora Side Shooter ditch lights feature a uniquely molded design that stands out from the rest.
These ditch lights come equipped with four powerful, 5-watt Osram LED's that are forward facing and an additional two, Osram LEDS on each side of the LED light cube. When you hit the switch these lights will emit a bright LED light at remarkable 180 degrees.
Best Nissan Ditch Light
The LED Side Shooters is equipped with anti-glare properties and is available in two beam patterns.
- Flood Beam: Emits the LED light at 60 degrees which discharges a very wide beam to approximately 1,739 Feet.
- Spot Beam: Emits the LED light at 10 degrees which discharges a very narrow beam that projects further than the competitors at 2,297 feet.
Nissan Ditch Light Specifications
- Lumens: 3,808 Combined (1,904 per light)
- Beam Type: Flood or Spot
- Wire Harness: Included
- Number of LED's: 8
- Amp Draw: 2.2 (Per light)
- Moisture Protection: Built in Patented Military Breather
- Overall height when mounted: 3.9"
- ingress Rating: IP69
What comes with the Nissan Off Road Ditch Lights
- Two Aurora Side Shooter Pods
- Mounts to attach the lights to your existing Ditch Light brackets
- One Deluxe Wiring Harness - The Aurora wiring harness consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation.
Why buy these LED Ditch Light for your Nissan
The Nissan Xterra is a fully capable rig that will take you anywhere you want to go and that includes dark forest trails. When you’re driving on a trail that has zero light, your headlights and or light bar will shine brightly ahead of you illuminating any obstacles in your way, but what happens when you go to make a turn?
With your Off-Road lights pointed directly in front of your Nissan it is very difficult to see to the right or to the left of the vehicle until after you have made a turn. So having the ability to see where you are turning on those tight trails would be the number one benefit.
If you are new to the world of LED ditch lights then you can also check out our “In-depth Guide - What Are Ditch Lights”.
Nissan LED Ditch Lights Installed
Still have questions about which is the best ditch lights for your Nissan?
Feel free to reach out to us by any of the methods listed below:
Online Chat: Click the Chat button to be connected with a representative.