Ski-Doo snowmobiles are one of the most popular brands of sleds in the world. They offer a wide range of models for different types of riding, from deep snow to trail to crossover to utility. Ski-Doo snowmobiles are powered by Rotax engines, which are known for their reliability, performance and fuel efficiency.
Ski-Doo snowmobiles also feature innovative technologies such as the REV Gen5 platform, the rMotion rear suspension, the SHOT starter system and the LINQ accessory system. Whether you are looking for a thrill, a challenge or a comfortable ride, Ski-Doo snowmobiles have something for everyone. All those features mean you can expect to be riding well into the night, so be sure to add adequate LED lights to your sled to make sure you can ride safely.
Best Ski-Doo Light Bar
Our customer has a Skidoo Summit X 850 and the one of the best light bars to install is the Aurora 6" NSSR Series light bar. The Aurora NSSR 6 Inch LED light bar utilizes a combination beam pattern that produces 3,648 lumens. The patented, IP68 rated one piece design housing is constructed of high quality 6063 aluminum and then mated with UV & Scratch resistant GE Lexan lens.
Features of the Ski-Doo Light Bar
- Powerful OSRAM LED Chips
- Lightweight and Super Slim design makes it only 1.8 Inches thick
- Durable 6063 Aluminum housing
- Includes Stainless Steel Anti-theft hardware
- Ultra-Bright 3,648 lumens
- Includes Full Wiring harness to make installation easier
- GE Lexan Lens - This Scratch and UV resistant lens is 300 times stronger than glass.
- Deutsch Waterproof connector
- IP69 Rated Housing
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- Military Breather - Allows this light bar to rapidly adjust to its surroundings to prevent unwanted moisture build up.
Ski-Doo LED Light bar Specifications
- Amp Draw: 1.7 Amps
- Dimensions: 8.9" x 1.8" x 1.8"
- Beam Type: Combination
- Lumens: 3,648Lumens Combined
- Ingress Rating: IP69
- LED Count: 6
- Overall Height When Mounted: 2.4 Inches
Dimensions of the Ski-Doo Light Bar
What comes with the Ski-Doo LED Light Bar
- One Aurora 6 Inch Single Row Light bar with Female Deutsch Connector
- One Deluxe Wiring Harness that consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation.
- Black Powdered coated mounts
- Stainless Steel Anti-Theft Hardware
Ski-Doo LED Light Bar Wiring Harness
Included with this product is a full wiring harness which consist of the following:
- Light Switch: CE Compliant 3 Pin Rocker switch encompassed in a water-proof housing. A red power indicator light will illuminate when the light is on, which is bright enough to be seen during the day but dim enough so it will not cause a distraction when the light bar is powered on at night.
- Relay: 4 pin water resistant relay is rated for 12 volts and 40 amps. The relay also includes a heavy-duty mount allowing for multiple mounting locations.
- In-Line Fuse: Industry standard blade-type fuse encased in a water-resistant
Wire: Is wrapped in extra thick thermoplastic insulation. The terminal ends are soldered and insulated in heat shrink tubing to prevent contamination from foreign materials. A rugged PVC encases the wires for a very professional looking installation.
- Wiring Lengths: Aurora provides you with a total of 16 feet of wiring.
- From the relay, you will have eight feet of wiring to the LED Light bar, four feet of wiring to the on/off switch, and four feet of wiring to the battery.
- Deutsch Connectors: The Deutsch connector has a thermoplastic housing design that is sealed to the elements with its signature integrated latch. The integrated latch wedges the terminal pins together in order to create an impenetrable seal eliminating the likelihood of moisture intrusion.
Terminal Ends: To ensure a seamless connection to your vehicle’s battery, the positive and negative battery terminal cables are equipped with soldered ring terminals covered with heat shrink tubing.
Why buy this set-up for your Ski-Doo
Adding lights to your snowmobile can be a fun and useful project. Lights can improve the visibility and safety of your sled, as well as create a cool effect. You will need some basic tools and skills to install them best installation can be completed in a couple of hours.
Ski-Doo Light Bar Installed
Still have questions about which is the best LED lights for your Ski-Doo or snowmobile?
Feel free to reach out to us by any of the methods listed below:
Online Chat: Click the Chat button to be connected with a representative.