If you love fishing at night, you know how important it is to have good lighting on your boat. Not only does it help you see what you're doing, but it also attracts more fish to your bait. That's why you need to invest in some quality aluminum fishing boat lights that can withstand the harsh conditions of the water and the weather. This blog post will review one of our customers set-up on his boat.
Best Fishing Boat LED Lights
The best option for our customers boat was a pair of Aurora 4-inch wide-angle scene lights. These fishing lights produce 1,800 lumens and come equipped with a wide-angle scene beam pattern, which emits light at a remarkable 120° to help illuminate the water.
A Scene beam pattern is an exclusive & unique pattern that emits light in a short but wide beam pattern at 120°.
Features of our LED Fishing Lights
- Powerful OSRAM LED Chips
- Super Slim Design makes it only 2.1 Inches thick
- Durable 6063 Aluminum housing
- Includes Stainless Steel hardware
- Includes mating Waterproof Deutsch connector for easy installation
- Rugged UV Resistant GE Lexan Lens
- Equipped with Aurora's Patented Military breather to prevent moisture build up.
- Waterproof Deutsch connector grants you a solid connection every time.
Fishing boat LED Lights Specifications
- Powerful 1,800 Lumens
- Wide Angle Scene Beam Pattern
- Beam Distance: Less than 1000 feet
- IP69 Ingress Rating
- Operating Voltage: 6-32V DC
- Amp Draw of 1.8 Amps
- Works on 12-Volt or 24-Volt System
- Overall Height when Mounted is 2.5 Inches
- Overall length when mounted 5 Inches
Dimensions of the Fishing boat Lights
What comes with these LED fishing boat Lights?
- One Aurora 4 Inch LED Pod Light with Female Deutsch Connector
- One mating male Deutsch connector
- One LED Pod Mount
Fishing boat LED light Wiring Harness
If you are looking to splice these lights into your existing lighting system, then you will have everything you need.
Looking for a wire harness (Switch, fuse, relay) to make this set-up complete? We have two options for you, you can get a wiring harness to operate one light or you can get the wire harness to operate two lights.
Why buy this set-up for your fishing boat?
Aluminum fishing boat lights are durable, lightweight, and corrosion-resistant. They come in different shapes, sizes, and colors to suit your preferences and needs. Here are some of the benefits of using aluminum fishing boat lights for your night fishing adventures:
They enhance your visibility and safety. With aluminum fishing boat lights, you can see better in the dark and avoid any obstacles or hazards that might be in your way. You can also spot any fish that are swimming near your boat and cast your line accordingly. Plus, you can make yourself more visible to other boaters and avoid any collisions or accidents.
They add some style and flair to your boat. Aluminum fishing boat lights are not only functional, but also aesthetic. They can make your boat look more appealing and inviting..
LED Fishing Boat Lights Installed
Still have questions about which is the best LED lights for your fishing boat?
Feel free to reach out to us by any of the methods listed below:
Online Chat: Click the Chat button to be connected with a representative.