The Range Rover is known as a full size luxury SUV with an all aluminum unibody construction. Our customer wanted to add additional LED lights to his Range Rover that would be inexpensive but also bright enough to fit his needs so he went with a set of Aurora LED lights.
Range Rover LED Fog Light Options
Our customer went with a total of four lights, two Aurora 4" Flood beam fog lights and two Aurora 4" Spot Beam fog lights. These rugged lights are powered by 10 watt LED's that produce 3,424 lumens per set.
Range Rover LED Fog Light Beam Types
These Land Rover LED lights are available in two beam patterns:
- Flood Beam: Emits the LED light at 60 degrees which discharges a very wide beam.
- Spot Beam: Emits the LED light at 10 degrees which discharges a very narrow beam that projects further than the competitors.
Range Rover LED Fog Light Features
Benefits and features:
- Stainless steel Screws - Inserted every 1.5 inches to ensure an impenetrable seal.
- IP69 Ingress Rating: The IP69 rated housing is constructed of high quality 6063 aluminum.
- Military Breather: Prevents unwanted moisture from building up in the light bar.
- Deutsch Waterproof Connector: World renowned waterproof connectors keep your investment safe from water intrusions.
Mounting Range Rover LED Fog Lights
Using the included stainless steel mounts our customer was able to securely mount these lights under the front portion of his bumper.
Wiring Range Rover LED Fog Lights
You have two methods to wire these LED's lights to your Range Rover.
- Splice into existing wiring and operate via one of your vehicles factory switches.
- These lights come with the mating Deutsch Connectors so no additional items will be needed to complete this method.
- Use Aurora Wiring Harness and operate via switch on Wiring harness.
- To do this you will need to purchase an Aurora Pod light wiring harness. Each harness will operate two lights.
- If you want to operate all lights off of one switch then you will need the following:
Range Rover LED Fog Light Beam Finished Product
Get these lights today!
4 Inch Flood Beam
4 Inch Spot Beam
Operate all 4 Range Rover light pods on one switch
Still have questions about which is the best LED lighting for your Range Rover?
Feel free to reach out to us by any of the methods listed below:
Phone: 484-513-7746 (Call or Text)
Online Chat: Click the Chat button to be connected with a representative