Ferris mowers are known for their unmatched comfort, durability and quality of cut which is why our customer purchased one for his property. Like most of our customers, he works long hours and then has to come home at the end of the day to maintain his property. The problem is that sometimes he needs to cut grass in the evening hours which means light is limited so he came to us for some Zero turn LED lights for his Ferris f800x.
Best Zero Turn LED Lights
For the best zero turn LED lights we went with the Aurora 3 Inch Scene Beam light cubes that are powered by four, Osram LED chips. These Zero turn lights produce 3,880 lumens in a wide-angle scene beam pattern that emits the light at a wide 120 degrees.
Fueling these powerful LED lights are four, 10 watt Osram LED's that are sealed in a IP69 rated housing which is constructed of high quality 6063 aluminum and then mated with UV & Scratch resistant GE Lexan lens.
A Scene beam pattern is an exclusive & unique pattern that emits light in a short but wide beam at 120 degrees. These lights are perfect for Zero turns because they have a limited light range of 350 feet. For Zero turn LED lights you do not want a beam pattern that goes very far, you want the light to remain around your lawn mower so you can spot obstacles, make turns safer, etc.
Features of the Zero Turn LED Lights
- Osram 10-watt LED Chips
- GE Lexan Lens - This Scratch and UV resistant lens is 300 times stronger than glass.
- High Quality 6063 Aluminum housing
- Deutsch Waterproof connector
- 316 Stainless Steel Screws
- IP69 Rated Housing
- Includes Deluxe Wiring Harness
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- Military Breather - Allows this light bar to rapidly adjust to its surroundings to prevent unwanted moisture build up.
Zero Turn LED Lights Specifications
- Amp Draw: 2.1 Amps Per light
- Dimensions: 3.2" x 3.3" x 3.0"
- Beam Type: Wide Angle Scene Beam
- Lumens: 3,880 Lumens Combined
- Beam Distance: 1,739 Feet
- Ingress Rating: IP69
- LED Count: 4
- Overall Height When Mounted: 3.9 Inches
Dimensions of the Zero Turn LED Lights
What comes with the Zero Turn LED Lights
- Two LED Pod Lights with Female Deutsch Connector
- 2 LED Pod Mounts
- Mounting Hardware
- One Deluxe Wiring Harness - The Aurora wiring harness consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation.
Zero Turn LED Light Wiring Harness
Included with this product is a full wiring harness which consist of the following:
- Light Switch: CE Compliant 3 Pin Rocker switch encompassed in a water-proof housing. A red power indicator light will illuminate when the light is on, which is bright enough to be seen during the day but dim enough so it will not cause a distraction when the light bar is powered on at night.
- Relay: 4 pin water resistant relay is rated for 12 volts and 40 amps. The relay also includes a heavy-duty mount allowing for multiple mounting locations.
- In-Line Fuse: Industry standard blade-type fuse encased in a water-resistant
Wire: Is wrapped in extra thick thermoplastic insulation. The terminal ends are soldered and insulated in heat shrink tubing to prevent contamination from foreign materials. A rugged PVC encases the wires for a very professional looking installation.
- Wiring Lengths: Aurora provides you with a total of 16 feet of wiring.
- From the relay, you will have eight feet of wiring to the LED Light bar, four feet of wiring to the on/off switch, and four feet of wiring to the battery.
- Deutsch Connectors: The Deutsch connector has a thermoplastic housing design that is sealed to the elements with its signature integrated latch. The integrated latch wedges the terminal pins together in order to create an impenetrable seal eliminating the likelihood of moisture intrusion.
Terminal Ends: To ensure a seamless connection to your vehicle’s battery, the positive and negative battery terminal cables are equipped with soldered ring terminals covered with heat shrink tubing.
Wiring your Zero Turn LED Lights
Because all of our Zero Turn lights come with its own wiring harness, installing these light pods can be done in a matter of hours.
- Simply connect one end of the harness to your battery to obtain power and ground.
- Route the Aurora light bar wires in a manner that will keep it from getting snagged.
- Mount the provided waterproof light bar switch that makes it easy to switch it on and off.
- Plug in the light pods and hit the switch.
- Before mowing, now would be a good time to properly aim the LED light pod.
Zero Turn LED Light Mounts
Why buy this set-up for your Zero Turn
Our customer is like most of us who live the American dream by working hard and owning a home. With homeownership comes the daunting task of “upkeep” which always gets done after hours. And for some of us, we only have the ability to maintain our lawns in the evening hours which means daylight is limited. By adding a set of these lights, you can safely cut your grass and spot any potential obstacles in your yard like your child’s toys…you know…the one you asked them to pick up a 1000 times….and its still there…end rant.
Zero Turn Installed
Still have questions about which is the best LED lights for your Zero turn?
Feel free to reach out to us by any of the methods listed below:
Online Chat: Click the Chat button to be connected with a representative.