The Nissan Titan is an underrated ½ ton truck sold primarily in the United States and was named after Greek mythology. When it was introduced in 2004 it took the market by storm as it was the first Japanese manufacturer to offer a full-size truck in America. The Nissan Titan offers an off-road package known as the PRO-4X which adds features like shift-on-the-fly 4x4, hill start assist, and rear locking differential. Those features plus excellent ground clearance equates to an exceptional platform to transform into an extreme off road or overlanding vehicle.
Nissan Titan Off Road Bumper
We wanted to mount off-road pod lights on the front of our Nissan Titan but first we needed a place to mount them. After finding limited options we reached out Weldworx Fabrication out of Virginia Beach and they were able to fabricate an Off-road bumper for us. Once that was done, we were able to move forward with our new lights.
Nissan Titan Off road Lights
We wanted our set up to be for both everyday purposes and for bad weather like dust, fog or snow. We decided to go with one pair of Aurora 3" Diffused pods and one pair of the Lexbern 3" Gold beam lights in a spot beam pattern.
Nissan Titan Diffused LED Fog Lights
These 3" Aurora Off road light pods are equipped with a diffused lens that produces a softer light which gives the illusion of the light surrounding the obstacle as opposed to other beams which shine directly onto the obstacle which can create a glare.
This pattern is produced by having a diffuser over the lens which scatters the light to create a softer light. This produces a pattern of approximately 100 degrees wide, with no defined edge.
These LED lights are powered by four,10-watt OSRAM LED's that pump out 3,880 lumens.
Features of the Nissan Titan Diffused Lights
- Osram 10-watt LED Chips
- GE Lexan Lens - This Scratch and UV resistant lens is 300 times stronger than glass
- High Quality 6063 Aluminum housing
- Deutsch Waterproof connector
- 316 Stainless Steel Screws
- IP69 Rated Housing
- Includes Deluxe Wiring Harness
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- Military Breather - Allows this light bar to rapidly adjust to its surroundings to prevent unwanted moisture build up.
Nissan Titan LED Diffused Light Specifications
- Amp Draw: 2.1 Amps Per light
- Dimensions: 3.2" x 3.3" x 3.0"
- Beam Type: Diffused
- Lumens: 3,880 Lumens Combined
- Beam Distance: 82 Feet
- Ingress Rating: IP69
- LED Count: 4
- Overall Height When Mounted: 3.9 Inches
Dimensions of the Nissan Diffused Overland Lights
Nissan Titan Diffused Light Pod Contents
- Two LED Pod Lights with Female Deutsch Connector
- Two Stainless Steel Mounts
- One Deluxe Wiring Harness - The Aurora wiring harness consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation.
Nissan Titan Amber Fog Lights
To make sure we can safely navigate our Nissan Titan in bad weather we with a pair of the Lexbern 3" Gold Series. These off-road lights feature an ultra-crisp yellow beam that increases visibility in heavy snow and foggy conditions.
These LEXBERN Yellow Beam off road LED lights are offered in two beam patterns that can be selected using the drop-down box:
- Yellow Flood Beam: Emits the LED light at 60 degrees which discharges a very wide beam.
- Yellow Spot Beam: Emits the LED light at 10 degrees which discharges a very narrow beam that projects further than the competitors.
Features of the Nissan Titan Amber Off Road Lights
- Easily aim and adjust these off-road LED light with our Versatile Bracket.
- Fueled by Osram powerful LED's that produce a vivid yellow LED light beam.
- Available in either a Spot or Flood Beam.
- Housing is fortified with an IP69 rated, 6063 aluminum housing.
Nissan Titan Off Road Lights Specifications
Beam Type: Yellow Spot Beam or Yellow Flood Beam
Beam Distance Yellow Spot Beam: 1Lux @148Meters - 485 Feet
Beam Distance Yellow Flood Beam: 1Lux @106Meters - 347 Feet
Lumens: 3,880 Lumens (1,940 Per Light )
Amp Draw: 1.9 Amp (Per Light)
Number of LED's: 4 (Per Light)
Yellow LED Light Dimensions: 3.2" x 3.3" 3.0"
Height When Mounted: 3.86" (98.1mm)
Ingress Rating: IP69
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Color Temperature: 3000K
Dimensions of the Nissan Titan Fog Lights
What comes with the Nissan Titan Off Road Lights
Two LEXBERN 3 Inch Amber Pods with Female Deutsch Connector
Two Yellow LED Pod Mounts
One Deluxe Amber Pod Wiring Harness that consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation
Nissan Titan Off Road Bumper LED Lights Wiring Harness
Included with this product is a full wiring harness which consist of the following:
- Light Switch: CE Compliant 3 Pin Rocker switch encompassed in a water-proof housing. A red power indicator light will illuminate when the light is on, which is bright enough to be seen during the day but dim enough so it will not cause a distraction when the light bar is powered on at night.
- Relay: 4 pin water resistant relay is rated for 12 volts and 40 amps. The relay also includes a heavy-duty mount allowing for multiple mounting locations.
- In-Line Fuse: Industry standard blade-type fuse encased in a water-resistant
Wire: Is wrapped in extra thick thermoplastic insulation. The terminal ends are soldered and insulated in heat shrink tubing to prevent contamination from foreign materials. A rugged PVC encases the wires for a very professional looking installation.
- Wiring Lengths: Aurora provides you with a total of 16 feet of wiring.
- From the relay, you will have eight feet of wiring to the LED Light bar, four feet of wiring to the on/off switch, and four feet of wiring to the battery.
- Deutsch Connectors: The Deutsch connector has a thermoplastic housing design that is sealed to the elements with its signature integrated latch. The integrated latch wedges the terminal pins together in order to create an impenetrable seal eliminating the likelihood of moisture intrusion.
Terminal Ends: To ensure a seamless connection to your vehicle’s battery, the positive and negative battery terminal cables are equipped with soldered ring terminals covered with heat shrink tubing.
Why buy this set-up for your Nissan Titan
While the factory LEDs headlights and fog lights are a nice touch by Nissan, we wanted to crank it up a notch by adding a diverse set-up that couldn’t be achieved with the stock lighting. And by diverse, we wanted to keep the bright lights but also add lights that could be used in inclement weather. This meant we would ultimately need to mount two separate pairs of light pods on our Nissan Titan.
The diffused light pods allow us to fulfill the goal of having ultra-bright white lights and the Lexbern Gold series allow us to satisfy the objective of having lights that perform well in fog, snow or dusty conditions.
Nissan Titan Off Road Lights Installed
Still have questions about which is the best off-road lights for your Nissan Titan?
Feel free to reach out to us by any of the methods listed below:
Online Chat: Click the Chat button to be connected with a representative.