Illuminate the road with the brightest LED headlights on the market, Aurora's new G10 Z3 LED headlights. These LED headlights feature a patented fan-less design to fit the tightest spaces.
The Aurora LED headlights are equipped with an AR optical design to produce a clear and crisp boundary line. These LED headlights will provide you with better visibility without blinding on-coming drivers.
Order before 4 PM EST and the product will ship out of Allentown, PA on the same day.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Powerful Lumileds LED's produce an extremely bright 8000 lumens per kit.
- Innovative design allows the product to be the smallest in its class.
- The 35 watt's per light results in a high Lux output allowing it to out perform all other global competitors in its class by producing 30%-50% more light.
- Unique compact design guarantees fitment for all vehicles.
- Exceptionally shaped AR optical design produces a clear and crisp light beam boundary line.
- Specifically designed to NOT produce a glare to oncoming drivers.
- Waterproof connectors are incorporated into this product to prevent accidental intrusion from water or other foreign contaminants.
- IP68 Rating assures that these lights won't fail from water intrusion.
- With a 50,000 hour product rating this product is proudly backed by a 5 year warranty.
- Powered by Lumileds
- Available for both single and dual beam applications.
- LED light housing is a one-piece design which equates to less resistance in the thermal transfer process.
- Equipped with four Copper Belts for maximum heat dissipation creating a very high efficiency LED light bulb.
- Quality during manufacturing is not spared as the unit is comprised of 100% pure copper creating the highest thermal conductivity obtainable.
- Headlight bulb is comprised of 6063 aviation aluminum shielded by an anti-corrosion and anti-oxidation treatment that is applied with an electrostatic spray process.
- Anti-ultraviolet radiation protection is applied eliminating the risk of discoloration resulting in premature failure.
PATENTED SMART MODULES
- Smart Modules are furnished with arched heat sinks to allow for improved cooling.
- CAN-BUS equipped Smart Modules allows error proof installation.
- Smart Module connectors exit the module on the same side to save space.
- Manufactured to cooperate with your vehicles electronic system to prevent electromagnetic interference.
LED HEADLIGHT CERTIFICATIONS
- Purchase with confidence knowing that Aurora LED headlights are manufactured with the world’s highest quality certifications.
We are just as impatient as you are, so we strive to get the product packaged, out the door and into your hands as fast as possible.
Shipping is 100% free on all US orders! Unlike others, there is no minimum to buy, we want your business.
All items are packaged and shipped out the same day when the order is placed before 2PM EST Monday-Friday.
Our commitment to you is providing clear and concise communication throughout your buying experience. You will receive a total of three e-mails or text messages from us
- Initial order confirmation.
- Email confirming that the product has been shipped and will include the tracking number.
- Lastly, you will receive an email informing you that the product has been delivered.
We utilizes UPS who naturally offers the fastest and most economical shipping methods. All items ship out of our Allentown Pennsylvania warehouse and typically arrive in 1 to 5 days depending on where you are located.
You can use the map below to determine your estimated shipping delivery date.
For International Orders
International orders do not qualify for free shipping. If you are located outside of the United States and wish to get a shipping quote just add the item to your cart and then you will see your available shipping options.
You can also contact us via online chat or e-mail our support team at email@example.com.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Aurora light bars are covered by a Limited Lifetime warranty that protects you against any manufacturer defects that may occur to the light bar when used under normal conditions.
A manufacturer defect can be best described as an imperfection or flaw that occurred during the manfacturing process that prevents the product from operating as intended.
What is not covered is physical abuse.
If you encounter an issue email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 484-513-7746 to start the claim process. We will need your first and last name, address, date of purchase, phone number, product purchased and the reason for your return.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.