Those who hit the trails hard know that the best side by side you can get is the Polaris RZR as its notorious for dominating any terrain. Year after year these powerful machines have continued to hold their position as a number one contender because of it's off road performance, and innovative technology. With all those ultimate trail capabilities you can expect to run these rugged UTV’s from sun up to sun down. Once the sun retreats and the darkness prevails that is when you need to make a small investment into quality LED lights, and that is what our customer Erick did.
Best Polaris Amber Lights
Our customer went with the Aurora 10" NSSR Amber light bar. The Aurora 10" Single Row Amber light bar utilizes a combination beam pattern that produces 1,700 lumens. Aurora amber light bars come with a UV & scratch resistant lens which produces a richer amber beam pattern.
The patented, IP69 rated one piece design housing is constructed of high quality 6063 aluminum and then mated with UV & Scratch resistant GE Lexan lens.
Benefits and features of the Polaris Amber Light Bar
- Powerful OSRAM LED Chips
- Super Slim Design makes it only 1.8 Inches thick
- Durable 6063 Aluminum housing
- Includes Stainless Steel Anti-theft hardware
- Ultra Bright 1,700 lumens
- Includes Full Wiring harness to make installation easier
- Rugged UV Resistant GE Lexan Lens
- Equipped with Aurora's Patented Military breather to prevent moisture build up.
- Waterproof Deutsch connector grants you a solid connection every time
- Stainless steel anti-theft screws protects your investment.
Polaris Light Bar Dimensions
What comes with this Polaris RZR Light Bar
- One Aurora Amber 10 Inch Single Row Light bar with Female Deutsch Connector
- One Deluxe Wiring Harness that consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation
- Black Powdered coated mounts
- Stainless Steel Anti-Theft Hardware
Why buy this amber Polaris Light bar
With the RZR’s flawless combination of quick acceleration and nimble handling you will spend a lot of time blazing down the trail kicking up dust. That dust can severely limit your visibility which can present various safety issues. By incorporating this affordable amber light bar into your set-up, you can ride safer due to the increase visibility preventing you from potentially hitting any obstacles.
Polaris Light bar installed
Still have questions about which is the best off road lights for your Polaris or side by side?
Feel free to reach out to us by any of the methods listed below:
Online Chat: Click the Chat button to be connected with a representative.