The Hewescraft Searunner 210 is a household name that needs no introduction but for those who are unfamiliar with this vessel, it’s one of the toughest and most agile mid-sized boats on the market. Designed with a widen hull that helps propel you through the water faster, this boat features decreased side to side tipping with improved planing.
This is also one of the safest boats on the market, meaning you can ride this boat from sun up to sun down which is why you need proper LED marine lighting to help guide you back home.
Marine Boat Light bar options
Our customer has a Hewescraft Searunner 210 aka “The Skinny One” and he needed lights for his boat that would increase the boat’s safety and visibility. Our customer decided to purchase one of our money saving bundles, the Aurora Cat 3 curved bundle.
Best Searunner Light Bar
One of our most popular boat light bars is the Aurora 30-inch marine curved light bar. This Hewescraft light bar will unleash 25,680 lumens making it easier to spot the buoys and other hazards at night.
This boat light bar comes equipped with both flood and spot optics that creates the popular combination-beam pattern. So, when you hit the switch, you will unleash an ultra-bright light that goes both far and wide.
To ensure an impenetrable seal this marine curved boat light bar is sealed together with 316 stainless steel screws that are inserted every 1.5 inches which makes it durable enough for the most extreme boating conditions.
The IP69 rated housing is constructed of high quality 6063 aluminum and then mated with UV & Scratch resistant GE Lexan lens.
Hewescraft Boat light Bar Features and Benefits
- Powerful 25,680 Lumens
- Fully Adjustable Mounts
- Combination Beam Pattern
- IP69 Ingress Rating
- Deutsch Waterproof Connector
- Increases your ability to spot potential hazards
- Operating Voltage: 6-32V DC
- Amp Draw of 11.6 Amps
- Works on 12-Volt or 24-Volt System
- Overall Height when Mounted is 4.2 Inches
- Overall length when mounted 33.9 inches
Hewescraft Marine Light Bar Mounts
What comes with the Aurora Hewescraft Boat Light Bar
In your package will be:
- One 30 Inch curved Boat Light Bar with Female Deutsch Connector
- Two Mounts
- Two Rubber Gaskets - These are installed under the mounts to protect the mounting surface.
- One Deluxe Wiring Harness - The Aurora wiring harness consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation.
Wiring the Hewescraft Boat Light Bar
- Using the included wiring harness
- Connect the power and ground to the battery or your auxiliary fuse panel.
- Run the boat light bar wiring harness from the battery to the future light bar mounting location in manner that does not cause a tripping hazard.
Hewescraft Boat Light Bar Switch
The boat light bar comes equipped with a CE complaint, water resistant switch that allows you to mount the switch in numerous places on your boat. You can also wire this switch to one of your existing switches if you have an opening.
Hewescraft Light pods
This affordable kit contains two Aurora 3 Inch marine white LED lights that pump out a night slicing 3,880 lumens.
Built to last, these Marine spreader lights comes with an IP69 rating which guarantees that the product is 100% sealed to foreign contaminants.
Fueling these powerful LED marine spreader lights are four, 10 watt Cree LED's that can be equipped with either a spot or flood beam pattern.
- Flood Beam: Emits the LED light at 60 degrees which discharges a very wide beam to approximately 1,739 Feet.
- Spot Beam: Emits the LED light at 10 degrees which discharges a very narrow beam that projects further than the competitors at 2,297 feet.
Searunner Marine Light pod Benefits
- Deutsch Waterproof Connector
- Military Breather
- Sealed with 316 Stainless steel screws
- Beam Type: Spot or Flood
- Beam Distance of 2,297 feet
- Bright 3,880 Lumens
- Osram 10-watt LED Chips
- Low Amp Draw of 2.1 Amps per light
Hewescraft Light pod Installation
One light pod was installed on each side of the boat allowing increased visibility on both the starboard and port sides of the boat.
Hewescraft Light Bar installed
Still have questions about which is the best marine lights for your Hewescraft Searunner?
Feel free to reach out to us by any of the methods listed below:
Online Chat: Click the Chat button to be connected with a representative.