If you're looking for an adrenaline rush, look no further than the Polaris RZR. This off-road vehicle is designed to conquer any terrain, from sand dunes to rocky trails. The Polaris RZR features a powerful engine, a responsive suspension, and a comfortable cockpit that lets you enjoy the ride. Whether you're racing, exploring, or just having fun, the Polaris RZR will give you an unforgettable experience. The Polaris RZR is more than just a vehicle, it's a lifestyle.
Whether you're riding in a group or riding alone, adequate lighting is a required to safely navigate the trails your Polaris is rated to drive. Check out what our customer did to make sure the fun doesn't stop when the sun goes down.
Best Polaris LED Light Bar
The best light bar you can put on a Polaris RZR is the Aurora 40 Inch NSSR series light bar. However, our customer wanted to do something different, he wanted a light bar to match his custom, all-white Polaris RZR built by Double Nickel Performance. So, he went with the Aurora 40 Inch NSSR series light bar in marine white.
The Aurora NSSR 40 Inch Marine white light bar utilizes a combination beam pattern that produces 24,320 lumens. The patented, IP69 rated one piece design housing is constructed of high quality 6063 aluminum and then mated with UV & Scratch resistant GE Lexan lens.
This Polaris light bar features a light weight and ultra slim design which has a overall width of 1.81 inches. The light bar also displays no screws on the face of the light bar making it easier to blend with the physical appearance of your Polaris.
Features of the Polaris Light Bar
- Powerful OSRAM LED Chips
- Lightweight and Super Slim design makes it only 1.8 Inches thick
- Durable 6063 Aluminum housing
- Includes Stainless Steel Anti-theft hardware
- Includes Full Wiring harness to make installation easier
- GE Lexan Lens - This Scratch and UV resistant lens is 300 times stronger than glass.
- Deutsch Waterproof connector
- IP69 Rated Housing
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- Military Breather - Allows this light bar to rapidly adjust to its surroundings to prevent unwanted moisture build up.
Polaris Lights Bar Specifications
- Ultra-Bright 24,320 Lumens
- Osram 5-watt LED Chips
- Beam Type: Combination Beam (Spot & Flood)
- Amp Draw 9.8 Amps
- Dimensions: 42" x 1.8" x 1.8"
- Ingress Rating: IP69
- LED Count: 40
- Overall Height When Mounted: 2.4 Inches
Dimensions of the Polaris Light Bar
What comes with the Polaris Light Bar
- One Aurora 40 Inch Single Row Light bar with Female Deutsch Connector
- One Deluxe Wiring Harness that consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation.
- Stainless Steel Light Bar mounts
- Stainless Steel Anti-Theft Hardware
Polaris Light Bar Wiring Harness
Included with this product is a full wiring harness which consist of the following:
- Light Switch: CE Compliant 3 Pin Rocker switch encompassed in a water-proof housing. A red power indicator light will illuminate when the light is on, which is bright enough to be seen during the day but dim enough so it will not cause a distraction when the light bar is powered on at night.
- Relay: 4 pin water resistant relay is rated for 12 volts and 40 amps. The relay also includes a heavy-duty mount allowing for multiple mounting locations.
- In-Line Fuse: Industry standard blade-type fuse encased in a water-resistant
Wire: Is wrapped in extra thick thermoplastic insulation. The terminal ends are soldered and insulated in heat shrink tubing to prevent contamination from foreign materials. A rugged PVC encases the wires for a very professional looking installation.
- Wiring Lengths: Aurora provides you with a total of 16 feet of wiring.
- From the relay, you will have eight feet of wiring to the LED Light bar, four feet of wiring to the on/off switch, and four feet of wiring to the battery.
- Deutsch Connectors: The Deutsch connector has a thermoplastic housing design that is sealed to the elements with its signature integrated latch. The integrated latch wedges the terminal pins together in order to create an impenetrable seal eliminating the likelihood of moisture intrusion.
Terminal Ends: To ensure a seamless connection to your vehicle’s battery, the positive and negative battery terminal cables are equipped with soldered ring terminals covered with heat shrink tubing.
Why buy this set-up for your Polaris RZR
If you love riding your Polaris RZR on trails, dunes, or rocks, you know how important it is to have good visibility. That's why you should buy a light bar for your RZR. It provides bright and powerful illumination that can help you see better and avoid obstacles. A light bar can also make your RZR look more stylish and aggressive. A light bar is easy to install and durable enough to withstand harsh conditions. It's a great accessory that can enhance your riding experience and safety. Don't miss out on the fun of riding your RZR at night or in low-light situations. Buy a light bar today and enjoy the benefits of having more light and more style.
Polaris Light bar Installed
Still have questions about which is the best LED lights for your Polaris RZR?
Feel free to reach out to us by any of the methods listed below:
Online Chat: Click the Chat button to be connected with a representative.