If you love boating at night, you know how important it is to have a good boat light bar. A boat light bar can illuminate the water ahead, help you spot obstacles and hazards, and make your boat more visible to other vessels. But not all boat light bars are created equal. Some are brighter, more durable, and more energy-efficient than others. So, how do you choose the best one for your needs?
In this blog post, we will review some of the factors that make a boat light bar bright, and we will recommend some of the brightest boat light bars on the market today. Whether you need a light bar for fishing, cruising, or just having fun, we have you covered. Let's get started!
Brightest Boat Light bar
The brightest boat light bar is the Aurora 50" Marine light bar and the Aurora 50" Marine curved light bar. Both light bars produce a night slicing 42,800 lumens and come equipped with a combination beam pattern.
A combination beam pattern has both flood and spot optics. So when you hit the switch, you will unleash an ultra-bright light that goes both far and wide.
This marine light bar comes with an IP69 rated housing that is constructed of high quality 6063 aluminum and then mated with UV & Scratch resistant GE Lexan lens.
To ensure an impenetrable seal these boat light bars are sealed together with 316 stainless steel screws that are inserted every 1.5 inches which makes it durable enough for the most extreme boating conditions.
Features of the brightest boat light bar
- Efficient OSRAM LED Chips
- Durable 6063 Aluminum housing
- Ultra Bright 42,800 lumens
- Includes Full Wiring harness to make installation easier
- Rugged UV Resistant GE Lexan Lens
- Equipped with Aurora's Patented Military breather to prevent moisture build up.
- Deutsch Waterproof Connector
- Increases your ability to spot potential hazards
- Waterproof Deutsch connector grants you a solid connection every time
Brightest Boat light bar Specifications
- Powerful 42,800 Lumens
- Combination Beam Pattern
- IP69 Ingress Rating
- Operating Voltage: 6-32V DC
- Amp Draw of 20.4 Amps
- Works on 12-Volt or 24-Volt System
- Overall Height when Mounted is 4.2 Inches
- Overall length when mounted 52 inches (Curved)
- Overall length when mounted 53.9 inches (Straight)
Brightest boat light bar Beam distance
What comes with these marine Light Bars?
- One 50 Inch Boat Light Bar with Female Deutsch Connector
- Two Boat Light bar Mounts
- Two Rubber Gaskets - These are installed under the mounts to protect the mounting surface.
- One Deluxe Wiring Harness - The Aurora wiring harness consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation.
Brightest Boat Light Bar Wiring Harness
Included with this product is a full wiring harness which consist of the following:
- Light Switch: CE Compliant 3 Pin Rocker switch encompassed in a water-proof housing. A red power indicator light will illuminate when the light is on, which is bright enough to be seen during the day but dim enough so it will not cause a distraction when the light bar is powered on at night.
- Relay: 4 pin water resistant relay is rated for 12 volts and 40 amps. The relay also includes a heavy-duty mount allowing for multiple mounting locations.
- In-Line Fuse: Industry standard blade-type fuse encased in a water-resistant
Wire: Is wrapped in extra thick thermoplastic insulation. The terminal ends are soldered and insulated in heat shrink tubing to prevent contamination from foreign materials. A rugged PVC encases the wires for a very professional looking installation.
- Wiring Lengths: Aurora provides you with a total of 16 feet of wiring.
- From the relay, you will have eight feet of wiring to the LED Light bar, four feet of wiring to the on/off switch, and four feet of wiring to the battery.
- Deutsch Connectors: The Deutsch connector has a thermoplastic housing design that is sealed to the elements with its signature integrated latch. The integrated latch wedges the terminal pins together in order to create an impenetrable seal eliminating the likelihood of moisture intrusion.
Terminal Ends: To ensure a seamless connection to your vehicle’s battery, the positive and negative battery terminal cables are equipped with soldered ring terminals covered with heat shrink tubing.
Light Bar Mounts for Boat Light Bars
Included with these marine light bars are rubber mounting pads that go in between the boat light bar mounts and the mounting surface. These pads will help protect the mounting surface from any scratches or abrasions.
Specialized light bar mounts allow you rotate the marine light bar 360 degrees.
Brightest Boat Light Bar Summary
These are just some of the best marine LED light bars that you can find at Lexbern, but there are many more options to choose from depending on your preferences and budget.
Still have questions about which is the best boat light bar for your boat?
Feel free to reach out to us by any of the methods listed below:
Online Chat: Click the Chat button to be connected with a representative.