If you're looking for a versatile and reliable off-road vehicle, you might want to consider buying a Yamaha wolverine. This machine can handle any terrain, from mud to snow, with its powerful engine and durable suspension. It also has a spacious cargo bed and a comfortable cabin, so you can bring your gear and your friends along for the ride. Whether you're hunting, fishing, camping, or just exploring, the Yamaha wolverine will make your adventure more fun and exciting. You are here just like our other customers who have made the purchase and are looking to add a LED light bar to your Side by side.
Best Yamaha Wolverine LED Light Bar
While most of our Yamaha SXS customers go with the standard Aurora 40" NSSR series light bar, our customer wanted an amber light bar to help light up the trail when it gets dusty so he went with the 40" amber version.
Features of the Yamaha Wolverine Light Bar
To help combat poor visibility on dusty trails our customer went with the 40” Aurora NSSR Series – Amber version. This amber light bar utilizes a combination beam pattern that produces 6,800 lumens. The patented, IP69 rated one piece design housing is constructed of high quality 6063 aluminum and then mated with an UV & Scratch resistant GE Lexan lens.
Yamaha Wolverine LED Lights Specifications
- GE Lexan Lens - This Scratch and UV resistant lens is 300 times stronger than glass
- Deutsch Waterproof connector
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- Military Breather - Allows this light bar to rapidly adjust to its surroundings to prevent unwanted moisture build up.
- Ultra-Bright 6,800 Lumens
- Osram 3-watt LED Chips
- Beam Type: Combination Beam (Spot & Flood)
- Low Amp Draw of 5.1 Amps
Dimensions of the Yamaha Wolverine LED Lights
What comes with the Yamaha Wolverine LED Lights
Included in this kit will be everything you need to install this light bar to your Yamaha side by side. This includes stainless steel mounting hardware and anti-theft bolts to protect your investment.
Also included is a full wiring harness that consist of an inline waterproof fuse, 12V relay, waterproof deutsch connectors and all the wiring you need for a professional installation.
Yamaha Wolverine LED Light Wiring Harness
Wiring the new Aurora off road light bar to your Yamaha is simple because all of our products include the appropriate wiring harness.
This wiring harness consist of an
- Inline waterproof fuse
- 12V relay
- Waterproof deutsch connectors
- Waterproof Switch
Wiring your Yamaha wolverine Amber Light bar
Because all of our off road LED light bars come with its own wiring harness, installing this light bar can be done in a matter of hours.
- Simply connect one end of the harness to your battery to obtain power and ground
- Route the Aurora light bar wires in a manner that will keep it from getting snagged.
- Mount the provided waterproof light bar switch that makes it easy to switch it on and off.
- Plug in the light bar and hit the switch
- Before hitting the trails, now would be a good time to properly aim the light bar.
Why buy this set-up for your Yamaha Wolverine
When you ride your Yamaha SXS with friends there tends to be a lot of dust being kicked up which limits your visibility increasing your risk of an accident. By adding this Aurora 40” Amber light bar to your Yamaha you can see better, ride safer and stay out longer. Because of the crisp and vivid beam, you can use this in non-dusty conditions as well.
Lastly, most light bars feature exterior stainless-steel screws that go around the face of the light bar which means they have the tendency to make the light bar "Pop" and stand out. The NSSR series light bar features no screws on the exterior face of the light bar which means it will blend seamlessly with your side by side.
Yamaha Wolverine Installed
Still have questions about which is the best LED lights for your Yamaha Wolverine or Side by side?
Feel free to reach out to us by any of the methods listed below:
Online Chat: Click the Chat button to be connected with a representative.