The John Deere Gator is purposely designed for landowners as its equipped with the right balance of power, speed and durability. Backed by the legendary John Deere name, it will handle any project you throw at it and still out last any other UTV on the market. The full-size Gator that our customer has, is built to go places where most trucks can’t, so it often means working well into the evening hours. Our customer wanted to make sure he can safely maneuver around objects at night, so he came to us for LED reverse lights for his John Deere Gator.
Best John Deere LED Reverse Lights
For the best LED reverse lights, he went with the Aurora 3 Inch Scene Beam light cubes that are powered by four, Osram LED chips. These reverse lights produce 3,880 lumens in a wide-angle scene beam pattern that emits the light at a wide 120 degrees.
Fueling these powerful LED lights are four, 10 watt Osram LED's that are sealed in a IP69 rated housing which is constructed of high quality 6063 aluminum and then mated with UV & Scratch resistant GE Lexan lens.
A Scene beam pattern is an exclusive & unique pattern that emits light in a short but wide beam at 120 degrees. These lights are perfect for ditch lights because they have a limited light range of 350 feet. For ditch lights you do not want a beam pattern that goes very far, you want the light to remain around your vehicle so you can spot obstacles, make turns safer, etc.
Features of the John Deere LED Reverse Lights
- Osram 10-watt LED Chips
- GE Lexan Lens - This Scratch and UV resistant lens is 300 times stronger than glass.
- High Quality 6063 Aluminum housing
- Deutsch Waterproof connector
- 316 Stainless Steel Screws
- IP69 Rated Housing
- Includes Deluxe Wiring Harness
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- Military Breather - Allows this light bar to rapidly adjust to its surroundings to prevent unwanted moisture build up.
John Deere LED Reverse Lights Specifications
- Amp Draw: 2.1 Amps Per light
- Dimensions: 3.2" x 3.3" x 3.0"
- Beam Type: Wide Angle Scene Beam
- Lumens: 3,880 Lumens Combined
- Beam Distance: 1,739 Feet
- Ingress Rating: IP69
- LED Count: 4
- Overall Height When Mounted: 3.9 Inches
John Deere LED Lights Dimensions
What comes with the John Deere LED reverse light kit?
- Two LED Pod Lights with Female Deutsch Connector
- 2 LED Pod Mounts
- Mounting Hardware
- One Deluxe Wiring Harness - The Aurora wiring harness consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation.
John Deere LED Light Pod Wiring Harness
Included with this product is a full wiring harness which consist of the following:
- Light Switch: CE Compliant 3 Pin Rocker switch encompassed in a water-proof A red power indicator light will illuminate when the light is on, which is bright enough to be seen during the day but dim enough so it will not cause a distraction when the light bar is powered on on at night.
- Relay: 4 pin water resistant relay is rated for 12 volts and 40 amps. The relay also includes a heavy-duty mount allowing for multiple mounting locations.
- In-Line Fuse: Industry standard blade-type fuse encased in a water-resistant
Wire: Is wrapped in extra thick thermoplastic insulation. The terminal ends are soldered and insulated in heat shrink tubing to prevent contamination from foreign materials. A rugged PVC encases the wires for a very professional looking installation.
- Wiring Lengths: Aurora provides you with a total of 16 feet of wiring.
- From the relay, you will have eight feet of wiring to the LED Light bar, four feet of wiring to the on/off switch, and four feet of wiring to the battery.
- Deutsch Connectors: The Deutsch connector has a thermoplastic housing design that is sealed to the elements with its signature integrated latch. The integrated latch wedges the terminal pins together in order to create an impenetrable seal eliminating the likelihood of moisture intrusion.
Terminal Ends: To ensure a seamless connection to your vehicle’s battery, the positive and negative battery terminal cables are equipped with soldered ring terminals covered with heat shrink tubing.
Wiring your John Deere LED Reverse Lights
Because all of our off-road LED reverse lights come with its own wiring harness, installing this light bar can be done in a matter of hours.
- Simply connect one end of the harness to your battery to obtain power and ground.
- Route the Aurora light bar wires in a manner that will keep it from getting snagged.
- Mount the provided waterproof light bar switch that makes it easy to switch it on and off.
- Plug in the light bar and hit the switch.
- Before hitting the trails, now would be a good time to properly aim the light bar.
LED Reverse Light Mounts
Why buy this John Deere LED Reverse Light Kit
The John Deere Gator has come a long way since its initial conception, it has almost 11 inches of ground clearance and a payload that rivals most full-size pick-up trucks. This is a workhorse, it’s a machine that’s not going to stop because the sun goes down, so why should you! Adding a set of LED reverse lights increases your nighttime visibility while in reverse or while loading the bed.
John Deere LED Reverse Lights Installed
Still have questions about which is the best LED reverse lights for your John Deere Gator?
Feel free to reach out to us by any of the methods listed below:
Online Chat: Click the Chat button to be connected with a representative.