Not all side by sides are used for jumping, mudding, and having fun. Some SXS’s like our customers 2018 Polaris General Deluxe, is used for various farming and for having fun. To help increase visibility during his during his time task, he decided to come to us to get ideas for adding extra light to his Polaris UTV.
Best Polaris General Light Bar
The Aurora 20 inch off road light bar is the light bar our customer opted to install on his Polaris General. Hitting the switch on this Polaris light bar will unleash an ultra bright 17,120 lumens. This light bar comes equipped with both flood and spot optics which creates the popular combination beam pattern. So when you activate this light bar, you will unleash an ultra bright light that goes both far and wide.
Benefits and features of this Polaris General Light Bar:
- Stainless steel Screws- Inserted every 1.5 inches to ensure an impenetrable seal.
- Oversized Heat Sinks: The IP69 rated housing is constructed of high quality 6063 aluminum with oversized heat sinks to increase heat dissipation.
- Military Breather: Prevents unwanted moisture from building up in the light bar.
- Full Wiring Harness: Consist of a waterproof on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation.
- Deutsch Waterproof Connector: World renowned waterproof connectors keep your investment safe from water intrusion.
- GE Lexan Lens: is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline.
- Beam Distance: 3,478 Feet
- Lumens: 17,120 lumens
- Amp Draw: 7.3 Amps
- Beam Pattern: Combination beam pattern
- Number of LED's: 40
- LED Type: Cree XTE 5 Watt
Polaris General light bar Dimensions
This powerful and compact light will fit seamlessly on your Polaris General but you can check the dimensions below to confirm fitment.
What comes with the Polaris General off road light bar
Included in this kit will be everything you need to install this light bar to your Polaris General. This includes two light bar mounts that allow for a full 360 degree rotation.
Polaris General light bar wiring harness
Wiring the new Aurora off road light bar to your Polaris General will be simple because all of our products include the appropriate wiring harness.
This wiring harness consist of an:
- Inline waterproof fuse
- 12V relay
- Waterproof Deutsch connectors
- Waterproof Switch
Why buy this Polaris General light bar
The Polaris General is a highly capable off-road machine that combines rugged UTV with modern day comforts however, limited lighting is one of the few complaints we receive from our customers. So by making this affordable upgrade you can continue working hard after the sun goes down.
Here are some additional reasons to purchase this light bar for your UTV:
- Powerful OSRAM LED Chips
- Super Compact Design makes it easy to mount
- Durable 6063 Aluminum housing
- Ultra Bright 17,000 lumens
- Includes Full Wiring harness to make installation easier
- Rugged UV Resistant GE Lexan Lens
Wiring your Polaris General Light bar
Because all of our off road light bars come with its own wiring harness, installing this light bar can be done in a matter of hours.
- Simply connect one end of the harness to your battery to obtain power and ground
- Route the Aurora light bar wires in a manner that will keep it from getting snagged.
- Mount the provided waterproof light bar switch that makes it easy to switch it on and off.
- Plug in the light bar and hit the switch
- Before hitting the trails, now would be a good time to properly aim the light bar.
Polaris General light bar installation
While there are numerous ways to mount the light bar to your Polaris General the provided 350 degrees mounts allow you to mount the light bar on almost any surface on your ATV.
Polaris General Light Bar Installed
Get this Polaris General light bar set-up today:
Still have questions about which LED lights are best for your Polaris? Feel free to reach out to us by any of the methods listed below:
ONLINE CHAT: CLICK THE CHAT BUTTON TO BE CONNECTED WITH A REPRESENTATIVE