For almost 150 years the name "Chris Craft" has been synonymous for quality and and attention to detail. No matter what dock you pull up to you are almost always guaranteed to see one of these luxurious boats.
While these lavish vessels come well equipped, sometimes they do require a very simple LED lighting upgrade to help the operator dock at night or help the operator spot buoy's and channel markers.
Chris Craft Catalina Light Bar
One of our customer's wanted to add a light bar to his Chris Craft Catalinas T-top so he went with an Aurora 20" Marine Curve Light Bar.
A fan favorite among our boat light bars, this Aurora Marine light bar is a dependable and robust light bar. This marine grade light bar features high efficient, Osram LED chips that produces a night crushing 17,120 lumens.
This durable Chris Craft Catalina light bar also features the following:
- GE Lexan Lens - This Scratch and UV resistant lens is 300 times stronger than glass
- Stainless Steel Screws - Are inserted every 1.5 inches to seal this boat light bar giving it an IP69 Ingress rating.
- Military Breather - Allows this light bar to rapidly adjust to its surroundings to prevent unwanted moisture build up.
Chris Craft Catalina Boat Light Bar Technical Specs
Fish when you want to fish with these spec's
- Ultra Bright 17,120 Lumens.
- Beam Distance of 3,478 feet.
- No radar interference with its specially engineered PCBA.
- Dupont White Paint coats the marine light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
Chris Craft Catalina Boat Light Bar Mounts
The Aurora Marine light bar comes with two aluminum mounts powder coated white to match the boat light bar. The other feature of the marine mounts is that they allow for a full, 360 degree rotation which means aiming the light bar is fast and simple.
Why do you need a Light Bar for your Chris Craft Catalina
Getting out in the early morning can be unsafe when you have limited lighting on your boat. By installing this Aurora 20 Inch Marine light bar you will be able to effortlessly spot the channel makers.
What comes with this Chris Craft Catalina Light Bar
- One Aurora 20" Curved Marine Light Bar
- Two Mounts
- Two Rubber Gaskets
- One Deluxe Wiring Harness - consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation.
Chris Craft Catalina Boat Light Bar Installation
Installing the marine light bar on your boat is pretty straightforward and can be done in a couple of hours.
Wiring the Chris Craft Catalina Boat light bar
- Using the included wiring harness
- Connect the power and ground to the battery or your auxiliary fuse panel.
- Run the boat light bar wiring harness from the battery to the future light bar mounting location in manner that does not cause a tripping hazard.
Chris Craft Catalina boat light bar Switch
The boat light bar comes equipped with a CE complaint, water resistant switch that allows you to mount the switch in numerous places on your boat. Our customer decided to mount the switch in a very accessible location that allows him to easily turn the boat light bar on and off.
Mounting the Chris Craft Catalina boat light bar
When its a hard top, most people mount the boat light bar on the top of the T-top, however this is a soft top.
When you have a soft you can simply purchase one of our Boat Light bar tube mounts that will clamp to any circular bar or tube. These mounts are available in sizes ranging from 1" to 3.25".
Final Marine Light Bar Installation steps
The final step in getting your Chris Craft Catalina boat light bar installed is plugging in the connector from the boat wiring harness to the marine light bar.
Marine Light bar installed on Chris Craft Catalina
Get this Chris Craft Catalina Marine light bar Today
Still have questions about which is the best marine light Bar for your Chris Craft Catalina boat?
Feel free to reach out to us by any of the methods listed below:
Online Chat: Click the Chat button to be connected with a representative..